We believe that many outdoor optical cable wiring workers have some understanding of the requirements for direct buried laying of outdoor optical cable wiring, but it is full of question marks for the novice who is just getting started. Today, I will summarize this problem for you. It can help you in your work, let’s take a look at the specific optical cable wiring requirements!
1. Before the communication optical cable is wired, reasonable learning and training should be carried out for the project construction and related staff on matters that should be paid attention to in the project construction, such as construction wiring skills essentials and safety protection, etc., and the construction safety personnel should be ensured to obey the command.
2. Review the detailed direction of the wireless routing of the communication optical cable, the layout method, the indoor environmental conditions and the detailed site of the connection head whether it fully conforms to the construction drawing design.
3. Review the distance on the ground and the distance of the relay segment.
4. Review the specific address and correct handling measures of the area where the protective measures should be taken when the communication optical cable passes through the regenerated obstacles.
5. Review the site, area and quantity of communication optical cable protection such as trench sills, sills, slope protection, and blockages.
6. The small distance between communication optical cable and other facilities, trees, buildings and underground pipelines should fully meet the technical standards for project acceptance.
7. The wireless routing direction, placement position and connection point of the communication optical cable should be safe and reliable, which is convenient for engineering construction and maintenance.
8. Before excavating the cable trench, the construction enterprise should design the gray line along the straight line of the gray line according to the approved construction drawing.The gray line should be straight and straight, and there should be no serpentine bend or disconnection.
9. The direct buried optical cable should be excavated according to the standard regulations.
10. Do not dig trenches can be overhead or drilled to pre-embed pipelines.
11. Considering that the direct-buried optical cable for climbing is heavy and the wiring terrain is intricate, the construction of the project is relatively difficult and requires a lot of labor costs, so there should be enough staff.
12. The bottom of the ditch should be smooth and firm, and some sand, cement or supports can be pre-filled when necessary.
13. When wiring outdoor optical cables, engineers and technicians should be equipped with necessary communication equipment, such as walkie-talkie speakers.
14. The bending radius of the communication optical cable should be less than 15 times the outer diameter of the communication optical cable, and it should not be less than 20 times during the construction process.
15. Labor cost or mechanical traction can be used during deployment, but attention should be paid to orientation and lubrication.
16. During mechanical traction, the progress adjustment range should be 3~15m/min, the adjustment method should be stepless speed regulation, and it should have automatic shutdown performance. During traction, methods such as centralized traction, assistance during traction, and decentralized traction should be selected according to factors such as traction length, terrain conditions, and traction tension.
17. After the wiring of the outdoor optical cable communication optical cable is completed, the end of the communication optical cable should be properly handled to prevent moisture, and it is strictly forbidden to soak in water.
18. After the deployment is completed, the soil should be covered and compacted as soon as possible.
To sum up, after the construction of the communication optical cable project, the communication optical cable must be listed in time so that it can be known later, and the communication optical cable should be well protected to prevent it from being damaged by man. Communication optical cable is an important carrier of signal transmission and is very important. Protecting the integrity of communication optical cable is to protect the normal operation of the entire network.
Post time: Apr-02-2022