Packaging & Shipping
• Optical and electrical hybrid design, solving the problem of power supply and signal transmission and providing the centralized monitoring and maintenance of power for equipment
• Improving manageability of power and reducing coordination and maintenance of power supply
• Reducing procurement costs and saving construction costs
• Mainly used to connect BBU and RRU in DC remote power supply system for distributed base station
• Applicable to duct and aerial installations
|Type||O.D.(mm)||Weight(Kg/km)||Tensile strengthLong/short term (N)||CrushLong/short term(N/100mm)||Structure|
1.Only a part of Aerial/Duct/Direct Buried/UnderGround/Armoured cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2.Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3.Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.
1-5KM per roll. Packed by wooden drum. Other packing available according to client`s Request.
1-5KM per roll. Packed by steel drum . Other packing available according to client`s Request.
The following printing(white hot foil indentation)is applied at 1meter intervals. a. Supplier: Guanglian or as customer required; b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type,Fiber Count); c. Year of manufacture: 7 years; d. Length marking in meters.
|Est.Time(Days)||15||To be begotiated!|
The Packing standard and details as above is estimated and final size & weight shall be confirmed before shipment.
The cables are packed in carton, coiled on Bakelite & steel drum. During transportation, right tools should be used to avoid damaging the package and to handle with ease. Cables should be protected from moisture,kept away from high temperature and fire sparks,protected from over bending and crushing,protected from mechanical stress and damage.